Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Road to Change.....YES WE CAN!!

Senator Barack Obama's candidacy for President has inspired millions of young Americans to believe in their power to make America great again. I've recently been following his campaign lately, and the more I learn about him, the more he makes me believe in change. I've always believed that change is good for you, and I think America is definately ready for a change.

Below is the full version of Barack Obama's acceptance speech at the 2008 Democratic National Convention. Other than being such a historical speech, it was filled with clear policy goals,the stakes of the campaign, and a strong sense of unifying the American Dream. Sorta reminiscent of the late John F. Kennedy. If you have the time, watch the full video. If you've already watched it, watch it again. It just makes you feel good at the end :) ---kat.



"I'm asking you to believe. Not just in my ability to bring about real change in Washington...I'm asking you to believe in yours." -Sen. Barack Obama

No comments: