Monday, July 28, 2008

kat's pick.

(to catch up, read previous blog below)

finally..a little bit of estrogen in this blog. this is kat and i finally had the time to post my top 5. if you've ever seen the episode of f.r.i.e.n.d.s. when ross picks his top 5, he goes as far as to laminate his list. i dont think jb and i will go that far, but if you ask me.. this mtrlstc blog is pretty official.


*drum roll please*
here's my list in no particular order: reggie bush- just look at that swag; kobe bryant - mr. mvp himself; chris brown- million dollar smile; christian bale - i need my superhero; david beckham- look at that body. for back up, i have the cutie patootie, hayden christiansen- cant go wrong with such handsome looks.

thanks for letting me show the world some REAL MEN jb!! haha.

<3, kat.

need i say more? ladies, i know i know. here's some eye candy:






No comments: