Monday, February 05, 2007

Black History Month

boring hot day, cruisin down ventura. The Queen says "aye we should go there" pointing at buffalo exchange. So I went to the back and parked. Walking in the store and first thing I noticed were these white pair of air force ones, then as I get closer I noticed that it was the Black History Month Samples. The shoe caught me off guard that I paid for it right away, NO QUESTION POINT BLANK. O___O.The only problem was the size. It was an 8 1/2 and I'm a 9 1/2. To my knowledge this pair of kicks costs about $600 DS - 400 USED. BUT I only paid $28.00. Birthday gift to myself. :)

BLACK HISTORY MONTH & MY B-DAY

the shoe:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: