Saturday, February 10, 2007

23rd B-day kickback

I just want to thank everyone that showed up and didn't show up to my little kickback. I hope all of ya'll got crunked, hyphy, stupid and drunk. I know I was the first one to K.O. SORRY haha I don't drink, but I do remember everything from last night. When the girls was searching for that midget Ray J's sex tape with Kim Kadxdfvgb and Marvin telling them to hurry up and find it, to the last three getting DUMB DUMB. Here are some pics Frances took from last night.

me and lil bro.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

girls: Shelly, Cathy, Bea, Queen

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

going up

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

going down

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank You again.

Lolli, Hope you feel better.

No comments: